Evolution of the analogical controllers for vibratory feeders, the new CB series merge the easiness of use of a potentiometer regulation with the performances of a modern microprocessor architecture. Both models allows an automatic compensation of power line voltage variations, start/stop with PNP proximity and external 0-10V / 4-20mA command. The CB02 model can be equipped with Brovind accelerometric probe, in order to work in automatic mode for vibration control. Both models are available in “bulk” version, ready to be mounted on DIN rails inside an electrical cabinet.
1. Automatic compensation for variations in the line voltage.
2. Supply voltage: 115/230 V @ 50/60 Hz.
3. Operating frequency: 3000/6000 strokes/min.
4. Output current: 0.1-6 A.
5. On/Off through sensor: Standard PNP or dry contact.
6. Inputs (mod. CB-02): 1 standard PNP + 1 dry contact.